Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Computer Problems

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I am unable to co-host the Share Your Style party tonight due to computer problems.  It won't let me copy data etc.  I can't tell  you how many hours I spent trying to fix the problems only to give up and my computer will have to go in the shop for repair.  It has been giving us problems for a while but it is officially unusable now.  So, I regretfully won't even be able to copy the other links to the other co-hosts for the party.  You can look at my past party history to find those links though.  I will not be blogging until our computer is fixed so I don't know when I will return.  I have jury duty next week as well.  Fun times at my house!  

Hopefully, I'll be back soon!

~ Kelly ~

7 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, nooooooooooo!

Art and Sand said...

GOOD LUCK solving the issue!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh Kelly I know how incredibly frustrating computer problems can be. Hope you can get the issue resolved within a reasonable period of time without too much in the way of expense.
We will miss you at the party tonight.
XO Barbara

Ron said...

We will miss you!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Kelly, I hate it when that happens! They are suppose to last forever. lol You'll be back in know time. Have a lovely evening. Jo

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh Kelly, I'm sorry, take it easy and don't worry about blog stuff. Take care of your "civic duty" and yourself and family. Hopefully, you can have a great weekend!

Fox and Finch Antiques said...

Kelly,
While you are doing your civic duty, I hope the techies will be able to clean your computer and get it back on track. I think we all know how computer problems (or printer problems) turn from minutes, to hours, to days and even to weeks.
Ginene