Monday, October 12, 2015

Roswell Showcase Home Tour 2015

Hello everyone!

I went on a home tour with my sister last Friday.  It was a beautiful house in Sandy Springs, GA.  It was for sale for over two million dollars if anyone is interested too!  It was just a little too big for me, otherwise, I would've made an offer.  (Wink)  

So, I took some pictures to share with all of you.  Unfortunately, my I-phone died before I was able to get all of the pics I wanted, so you won't be getting the complete tour but enough to satisfy you I hope.  I will be honest, I didn't care for the upstairs rooms.  The bedrooms were decorated kind of wild in a style I've never quite seen before.  Lots of clutter and dark colors.  So, I'm not even including those in this tour.  

Here is the outside of the house.  It sits up high on a hill with a very steep driveway.





Just inside the foyer was this pretty mirrored chest.



To the right of the foyer was this office.



And on the other side was this dining room.


Straight back from the foyer was the family room and kitchen.  It was an open concept lay-out.



I loved the kitchen!


This was the eating area in the kitchen that overlooked the pool out back.


Let's go outside, shall we?  This was my favorite area of the house!




Let's go back inside and into the master bedroom.  It was on the main level and very spacious.



The master bathroom was huge and I loved it too.



I forgot to get a pic of the enormous shower.  But it took up one whole side of the bathroom!

I loved the wood floors that were used throughout.  It was a man made material but looked real. You can see them here on the steps.


Now, let's go downstairs to the finished basement.  There is another large family room and kitchen down here.



This house had many more rooms that I didn't photograph or share here.  It was huge.  The main level was done in mostly neutrals with a mix of modern and traditional furnishings.  It wasn't overdone.  Overall, this was a very nice house!  

So, what did you think?  

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Kelly ~

26 comments:

Ron said...

It looks very nice, Kelly! I love going inside show homes for some inspiration and some dreaming too. Have a great week:)

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing Kelly!
Love going through open houses as well.
Seeing how others decorate!

Stacey said...

Oh, that master bedroom with the 4 poster bed and planked ceiling is gorgeous!! :)

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

I really like the trim details, lighting, neutral colours and the beautiful exterior spaces. The planked ceiling master is really nice too. Thanks for sharing Kelly! Hope you have a great week. It's our long Thanksgiving weekend so I have one more day to enjoy before back to work.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Lovely house. The floors are great and that main kitchen was beautiful.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty Kelly!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

That bed in the master is the prettiest bed I've ever seen! The kitchen is so pretty and that shiplap! Gorgeous! Oh, how nice it would be to have a basement with another kitchen and family room. One can dream, right? :)

Unknown said...

I love the kitchen and bathroom too! All that marble - sigh.

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Lots of beautiful details in this home Kelly, not the least of which is that gorgeous marble countertop on the kitchen island. That's just about the prettiest I've ever seen!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Gorgeous home! Love the master bed! Thanks for taking us along on the tour! :) ~Rhonda

Sandy said...

Beautiful home tour! I wish I could have seen the cluttered dark bedrooms just to see what you were talking about. Love the pics you included. The ceiling in the master bedroom is gorgeous with the rafters and I love the finished basement.

Christine at Little Brags said...

Oh I wish I could have come with you for a snoop!!!! I will take the house with the pool ok???

cynthia lee designs said...

Beautiful house!! I love that it has 2 kitchens...also love the master bedroom.
~Cindy

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a gorgeous home! Love the kitchen and the office was great too!

Calypso In The Country said...

Gorgeous house! That kitchen is stunning and I would just die for that outdoor area!
Shelley

NanaDiana said...

I think it is just gorgeous. In the past I was not so fond of modern art but some of those paintings are just beautiful and they fit the style of the house so nicely. It is always fun to see how homes are decorated and how others live, isn't it?

Hope you have a great week- xo Diana

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'll take that master bedroom, please. Love!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

What a gorgeous home...but must say my favorite part was the kitchen!

Pamela said...

Great tour Kelly. Love the outside and honestly love the basement better than the upstairs. Upstairs is a tad modern for me but that master bedroom my oh my it was gorgeous!!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for taking us along with you Kelly. Love open houses too. Gorgeous home. Tooo big for me but very beautiful.
Lots of neat inspiration.
Kris

Blondie's Journal said...

What an awesome home, Kelly! I love these tours just for the ideas! Every room is decorated so pretty. I would die for that pool!

Thanks!

Jane x

Babs said...

I love going to open houses, too. It was really nice, but man-made flooring in a 2 million dollar house?? You'd have thought real wood, at least. :) Amazing kitchen.Thanks for taking us on the tour.

Linda said...

What a fun thing to do!! I thought the art works were especially interesting!
I can't even imagine living in such a big place! (Especially as I sit here in our 31 foot camper!)
Haha! I do love how you and sister enjoy doing things like this together!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Very pretty and so spacious...my favorite was the master bedroom...loved the planked ceiling and the beautiful bed!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family room and kitchen - LOVE ! What a dream come true that would be for me - I've never lived in a large home !
I showcased one on the complete opposite side of the spectrum this week - 450 feet lol !

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I love going on house tours, such fun! The kitchen was amazing, and that pool, too! That's weird about the upstairs bedrooms. I'm so behind in my blog reading - going to catch up on all your posts that I missed now!