Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Beautiful Inspiration

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share some pretty rooms that have me swooning at the moment.  They have some characteristics that I love and feel inspired by just by looking at them.  


Love the stone fireplace and the pretty coffee table.  The casual colored pillows and roses are what give this room some personality.




Blue and white is so classic!  I love the white sofa with the pretty patterned pillows and gingham drapes.  



Red and white is another classic.  Love how the drapes are a focal point in this room.  




Isn't this the most cozy space?  The beams on the ceiling and the soft comfy furnishings with pops of red make this room dreamy.  I love the stone walls too.  




Look at this cute bedroom.  It's mostly neutral with the color on the bed giving it some pizazz.  I love the ticking striped sheets and the basket bins in the night stand.



This space just says summer to me.  I love the blue and white patterned pillows mixed together with the white walls.  The dressy chandelier is an unexpected touch.



This is such a fun room.  It's casual with lots of soft color and pattern thrown in.  I love how it all works together. It has a European cottage vibe to it.


Did you enjoy seeing some inspiration today?  I love scanning the internet for photos to inspire me.  With Spring now upon us, it feels like the perfect time to bring a little color in and change things up.  

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow night (7:00) with your own inspiration pics for our Share Your Style party!


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Kelly ~

20 comments:

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh what fabulous rooms youe have chosen Kelly! I adore that first room with the gourgeous stone surround on the fireplace. Wonderful inspiration. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Easter!
XO Barbara

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What wonderful rooms Kelly! Thanks for the inspiration!

Little Farmstead said...

Charming rooms, Kelly! It looks like you are being drawn to those pops of color against the more neutral backgrounds... very fresh and works so well for spring and summer! Thanks for sharing... ~julie

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Oh my, those beams on the ceiling and the stone fireplace are my favorites! Very nice choices!

Burlap Luxe said...

Beautiful inspiration rooms and I see rooms here that inspire some colour to my rather pale French home.
Funny how we love what we design and then see rooms like these that awww! Us into a direction of slite or major changes.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Xx
Dore

cynthia lee designs said...

Love those rooms you shared with us. My favorites are the 2nd photo and the 4th photo with soft white beams, white furniture, and touches of red. Just beautiful!!
~Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful inspiration Kelly! I love the cottage look they all share. The last one with all the blues is my favorite!
xo Sally

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

they all are so pretty, cozy and feel right at home spaces. hope you are having a great week. i have been MIA...kids are on spring break this week and I am trying to do nothing but enjoy myself.

Christine at Little Brags said...

Lovely rooms Kelly!!

Debby said...

I love all those rooms. Color gives your eyes something to focus on. I am all about white but love the pops of color. And they are so easy to change.

Linda said...

They all have colour and that's what I love these inspirational photos.
Thanks for sharing! See you tonight!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Yikes! Love them all. It again proves how neutral backgrounds can really make colorful accessories pop.Jane

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Oh Kelly! These rooms are so dreamy and stylish, love them all!! My wanty :).

must love junk said...

Great inspiration! I really love the last 2 :)
Susan

Art and Sand said...

Lots of great inspiration today. I'm going with the last photo as my favorite because of that tall green armoire.

Robin Johnson said...

Such pretty rooms. I adore the red and white room.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

All of the rooms are totally amazing. Love it all. Jo

Cynthia said...

Beautiful pictures filled with so much inspiration

Cindy

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kelly they're all beautiful...I loved them all!!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I'd be happy in any one of those rooms!