Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Share Your Style Party #57

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad that you can join us for another fun week of Share Your Style.  I'm Kelly from The Essence of Home and I am your host this week.  







My other co-hosts include:



You guys never fail to impress me with your projects, recipes and decorating novice.  This week, I selected these features:

Finding Grace Interiors blew me away with her great sewing skills and creativity!  She made this darling ottoman slipcover and even stenciled on a French design.  I love it!



Sweep Tight shared this yummy recipe for a frozen chocolate chip mocha frappe.  I have such a sweet tooth.  I may have to whip this up.  It looked pretty easy and can even be healthy when you add protein powder to it!


Orphans with Makeup shared this beautiful furniture makeover using the prettiest shade of paint called Ocean Breeze.  With the warm weather we've been having where I live, I must have summer on my mind!  


If you were featured, I would love for you to copy and paste this "featured" button on your blog!


Now, I'm ready to see what new things you have to share with us this week!  Please remember to include a link back to this party on your post. 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much for the party Kelly ( and all )
XOX

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Kelly. It's a big party this week..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Kelly, Thank you so much for featuring my ottoman. It is such an honor to be in your Blog! Love all the inspiration and features! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So much great spring inspiration! Thank you for hosting, Kelly!

Marsha said...

Thank you, Kelly, for hosting. I see lots of yummy-looking recipes that I need to check out. #I'll never be skinny again.