Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Share Your Style Party #83


Hi everyone!
Welcome to Share Your Style #83!
I'm Des from Peeking Thru The Sunflowers and I'm your host this week.



When you link up to the party your post will appear on all FIVE blogs at once.


Here are a few features from last week's party.......

Shonee from Hawthorne & Main shared a fall home tour of her home all decorated for fall.


 Welcome to my Fall Home Tour at Hawthorne and Main. I hope that you can find some inspiration as you take a peek at my home this lovely fall season!  Let me know what you think!

Katie from Let's Add Sprinkles shared her new squirrel cage light in her kitchen above the sink.

Squirrel cage light fixture, farmhouse industrial

Linda from Crafts a la mode shared a super cute guitar wreath.

Christmas guitar door decoration

If you were featured be sure to grab this button to display on your blog.



Please be sure to link back to this party on your blog in the post you share. 
I can't wait to see what you share this week!!!!!







1 comment:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again and enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley