Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Share Your Style Party #89

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 89th weekly Share Your Style Party.  I'm Kelly from The Essence of Home and will be your host this week.  I'm stepping in for Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane due to a family emergency.  




When you link up here, your post will also show up on all of these blogs at once!


There were so many great link ups last week.  Here are a few features.

All Because She Saved shared an easy instant Russian tea mix recipe which would also make a darling gift over the holidays.  She includes packaging ideas as well.


My Love for Words shared some creative family Halloween costumes.  With Halloween coming up next week, these costumes will give you plenty of inspiration if you're trying to come up with something original.

Twelve on Main shared how to make industrial pipe shelves.  They're all the rage right now if you like industrial style decor.  I've seen them on Fixer Upper before too.  



If you were featured, please add our button to the side bar on your blog! 



Now, it's time to see what great things you have to share with us this week!  Please add a link back to this party on the post you are linking up.



6 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

So many creative features! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week. Hope all is well with Barbara.
Shelley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Kelly for co-hosting Share Your Style Party 89, appreciated.
Joy

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks so much for hosting in Barbara's stead, appreciate your efforts and hope things get better for her.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, Kelly!

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Evening Kelly, I popped over yesterday to leave my Brioche Pudding recipe and I thought I had left you a message. I decided to pop over today for a visit and noticed I hadn't, so for that I am sorry.
It is so lovely to be a part of your party and I am looking forward to visiting other bloggers.
Have a lovely weekend.
Best Wishes to you.
Daphne