Monday, November 7, 2016

Shopping at Scottsdale Farms, Milton GA

Hello everyone!

Last week, my mom and sister took me out for my birthday.  We went shopping and ate lunch at this cute place not too far from my house.  It's called Scottsdale Farms.  They sell plants, gardening supplies, jewelry, and home decor.  They also have a wonderful cafe.  After we ate lunch there, we browsed the store.  I took pics so you could come along with us.



They had a lot of Fall and Christmas decor this time of year.  There was so much to see and I ended up buying a couple of things to enjoy.  I will share those with you soon.  (I shared one item on Instagram.)











This was my favorite table setting.  It was set for a white/woodsy style Christmas.  


Isn't it pretty?!  I could've just bought this entire set-up.






I bought one of these monogrammed grain sack tea towels in beige.


















If I decorated with bright colors, this pillow would've come home with me.  It looks like my Boston Terrier.


I loved these bird feeders with the cedar shake and copper roofs!  


As you can see, there was so much to see!  I didn't even show you all of the beautiful plants they sell.  They also sell gorgeous topiaries to place by your front door.

I hope you enjoyed the tour.  I know I will be going back there in the future! 

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Kelly ~


16 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the tour Kelly! I know I would have spent a fortune!!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That looks like a wonderful place.

Scribbler said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

OMG -- how could you stand being in the middle of so much gorgeousness! I see a few things I certainly would have been very tempted to bring home! Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to put this on the Atlanta list for the next time we get over there.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun shop! Can't wait to see what you came home with!
Happy Birthday!!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Kelly and Happy Happy late Birthday to you!!! What a fun looking store! That sounds like the perfect Birthday !!!! XOXOXO

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That was a cool shop, but just a bit pricey on most things. Maybe they will have a sale some day.

Eilis said...

What a beautiful store! Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Debra said...

Wow, what a fabulous shop. I think I would spend hours looking at everything.

NanaDiana said...

What a fantastic place. I would have arm wrestled you for that winter table setting if we both had the money to spend on it in one fell swoop. lol What a great shop and I bet you could spend hours in there and still not see it all. Thanks for the tour! Oh- and Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! xo Diana

This N That said...

Looks like a fun place to leave your wallet at home..fun things that I would have a hard time resisting..

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy belated birthday, Kelly! This is a spectacular place to have your outing. I'd go crazy here!

Jane

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! What a fun place to spend an afternoon! It looks like they've got something for every style. Love those chairs in the first photo!

Summer said...

Everything looks so pretty ♥

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

YOWZA! There's so many lovely things to look at in this post Kelly, but the things that really grabbed my attention the most are those gorgeous table runners on the ladder. Just stunning! You really have a lot of beautiful stores to visit in your area :)


xxx

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Plants, jewelry, home decor AND a cafe??? This sounds like the perfect place to spend a day! I'm loving that doggie pillow and all those tables are filled with so many goodies, it would be hard to choose! What a neat little place!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What an awesome place to shop! So many wonderful things!! I love the deer statue in your second photo!!