Friday, September 15, 2017

One Stop Shopping - Farmhouse Style

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad to finally be posting again! It turns out that the online photo editing website, PicMonkey, decided to begin charging for anyone who uses their site.  So, I needed to do a little homework and find another free site.  I didn't feel like I should pay for something that someone else can offer for free and I get the same thing in return!  So, for those of you who are looking for a free online imaging website that does virtually the same thing as PicMonkey (in my mind), try using Ribbet instead.  Thank you to  Lisa at Fern Creek Cottage for your recommendation! 

What I wanted to share with you was my trip to Kirklands and all their great farmhouse style goodies for sale!  My friend Kris at Junk Chic Cottage did a blog post back in early August about Kirklands.  I was so impressed, that I decided to go back and see what all my store had too.  You can see her post HERE.  I am not being compensated either.  These are items that caught my eye and were on sale during Labor Day. 

They have loads of farmhouse style goodies for serving in your kitchen.








Need any trays?  They've got them!




What about furniture?  These cute storage cubes were up for grabs.


I grabbed this one! 






Or maybe you need some wall art.  I loved these cute canvas prints from a southern artist in TN that designed these exclusively for Kirklands. I grabbed a few of these and I'm now using them in my guest room.




Everyone loves cotton boll and magnolia leaf wreaths right?


They even sell packages of cotton pod balls!


You could do an arrangement with them in a bowl with these cute faux acorns.


They are all ready for Fall!





Loved these cute tin can candles with scents for the holidays too.  


I liked these rustic mirrors.  They would be cute in a bathroom. 


So, if you're lucky to live near a Kirklands store, go check it out.  You won't be disappointed.  They sell even more things than I shared too!  They also sell online HERE.  Be sure to use their coupon online as well.  They offer savings for both in store and online with their coupon on your smart phone!  

Hope you have a great weekend!  We will be doing some property clean up after Tropical Storm Irma visited us.  Ugh! 

~Kelly ~

17 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Great stuff! I need to head over there! I also use Ribbet for editing...why pay when you don't have to!
Shelley

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

We have one near me. I will have to go check it out.

Betty said...

We think alike. I started using Ribbet just last week. It seems alot of free sites are charging now for things. I love Kirklands. I shop online because we do not have one close by.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I was just at Kirklands a couple of hours ago! But we didn't have all the stuff you're showing. I didn't buy anything.
Brenda

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I absolutely love Kirklands! Their farmhouse line is so pretty. I really like that table you showed. It reminds me of a "pie crust" table I've wanted for a long time. It's so great that they offer coupons too!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Wow. They've really up'd their game with the new line of housewares. Love it all and happy I saw this today as we're going down by one tomorrow.

Suzanne said...

Such pretty things! I'm going to check out the editing site, too. Thank you!

Junkchiccottage said...

Ahhhhh so glad you took a trip over to Kirklands Kelly. They have some of the best stuff. I had not been in a Kirklands for a long time and was really surprised to see all the great neutral stuff they carry. Happy Friday.
Have a great weekend. Thanks for the shout out about my post on this fab store too.
xoxo
Kris

NanaDiana said...

Every once in a while my daughter and I go to Kirklands and always find some fun things to decorate with...especially at Christmas time! So nice to see a post from you here...I have been away for a bit so trying to play a bit of catch up. xo Diana

Pamela said...

I have not been since the Springtime. Guess I need to make trip there. They ave a bunting I have been wanting.

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

We're in NC now and I just noticed one yesterday up the road. :) Looks like great stuff!

This N That said...

My sister and I were at Kirklands last week..It's one of my favorite stores for seasonal decor...

المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
المثالية للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

I love Kirklands! I've bought lamps from their, pillows, and summer chair cushions. They have great sales too. We have e one just a few minutes from my house right next to the IKEA store. IM. Dry lucky to have so many nice stores near me in Canton, Michigan!

Ron said...

I have not been to a Kirklands in years. Their "stuff" looks more up-to-date.