Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Newest Loves

Hello everyone!
 
I have stumbled upon some new pillow designs lately that are now gracing my family room. 
 
The first one is from Nelson Design.  It is in a Betwixt pattern and the color is Biscuit.  I've seen this pillow on a few blogs lately, and just had to have one for myself. 
 


 
With all the white in my room and a touch of burlap, I knew it would fit right in.
 

 
 
It's very well made and was more affordable on this site than on others offering the same fabric.
 
Even my dog, Max, seems to like it (my little photo bomber)!
 

 
This close-up lets you see the woven texture of the material.  The back is an ivory linen.
 
The second pillow that I fell in love with is this Swiss cross pillow.  It is from Sweet Tea & Linen.  I saw this on some one's blog too and had to have it!  Isn't that one of the fun things about blog surfing?  So much inspiration is out there!
 

 
 
After the holidays, I may be able to offer a giveaway from her shop to one of my lucky readers!  So stay tuned......
 
This pillow is a drop cloth type material for the base with a linen cross appliqued to it.  I really love it! 
 
I have a couple more pillows to share, but I'll do that in another post.  I think I'm all "pillowed" out now.   LOL!
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
 
~ Kelly ~
 


 
 


28 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love those new pillows. Yes, blogging inspiration is everywhere.

NanaDiana said...

Love both your pillows. I really love that one with the cross appliqued to it~ xo Diana

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I got the swiss cross pillow this week too! I need to get a pillow insert for it. I love it! It fits in perfectly in my living room. Your other pillow...I've seen it on some other blogs too, but I had no idea it had such a cool texture to it.
Wonderful new pillows Kelly! You can't have too many can you. :) It's funny because I was just looking at pillows on Etsy and added a bunch to my favorites list.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Oh, what sweet new pillows! My heart melts seeing your little Boston snoozing on one! I know I've told you but we had one for 15 years and she will always have a place in my heart.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I think the pillow addiction runs in the family...I especially love the first one

summersoul said...

my cousin has the first pillow you feature here in navy. I love the texture. They are wonderful.

xo
MC

chateau chic said...

Kelly, your new pillows are so pretty and perfect in your room.
Mary Alice

Ron said...

Love your pillows, Kelly! Like you, I love nice pillows. xo

Anonymous said...

The new pillows are wonderful, Kelly!

Linda said...

I love your pillows!! I'm a pillow gal myself! How can one LIVE without pillows??? I have one tucked in behind my back right now.....a Snowman pillow!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Great pillows, Kelly!!I love the texture of the first one. XO, Pinky

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

love the biscuit and the swiss pillowS! the texture is awesome! great finds!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great pillows, Kelly! They are perfect for your home!

Linda said...

Great new pillows!! Max is adorable!!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your new pillow!! Max is so cute and I see that he loves the pillow too.
~Cindy

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Kelly, both pillows are so pretty and look great with your room..Happy Monday..Judy

Anne Boykin said...

Hi Kelly, There's so much talent and inspiration in blogland! Love your pillows!

Debbiedoos said...

So pretty Kelly! You and your sis sure love your pillows. I do too, but I am running out of places to keep them per season.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Love your new pillows, Kelly. Can you ever have too many? I don't think so.

Hugs,
Laura

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Both of these pillows are fabulous...and both are so neutral you can use them anywhere. Your watermarks look great. :o)

Cynthia said...

Beautiful pillows, I love them!!

Cynthia

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Both pillows are wonderful and I love the way they add texture to your home.

Sew a Fine Seam said...

I love pillows too - I wanted to make some Christmasy ones for myself for this holiday season but the way things are ending up I don't think it's gonna happen.

Marissa said...

Beautiful pillows! I love the how they look against the white.. I am getting ready for a new look in my living room...your decorating has inspired me..

Sandy said...

Kelly,

Love your new pillows. The first one provides the pefect pop of color. Max steals the show! He's so adorable. I just bought a couple of cream colored pillows and a nice new throw and both my dogs love them! They are stuffed with down feathers.

Deserae said...

Love both your new pillows....so pretty! Your doggie looks so cute all snuggled up :o)
~Des

must love junk said...

Kelly, I have a thing for Swiss army crosses! I have a couple of those pillows, but a little different than yours-I love yours and it looks perfect there!
Susan

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Pretty, pretty pillows Kelly!!!...love the color!