Or at least I hope it is for you. I've gathered a list of things that make me happy today (and other days). It's a list of miscellaneous things from food, to analytical thoughts on some one's blog, and even saving at the grocery store! So, if you want to see what some of them are................please read ahead.
1) I came across this post a few weeks ago and wanted to share it with you in case you don't already follow this blog. This post was written so well and I agreed with it so much that I just had to share it!
It's called "Enough" from The Cottage Nest blog. Click HERE to read it. I think we can all relate to it!
2) Another thing I've been enjoying is having a little fan sit next to my chair at night. Do you know how refreshing it is to be able to turn on a fan directly on your face while taking steroids that cause insane amounts of sweat to build up on you while sitting in a perfectly air conditioned house? Do you know?????
3) I'm also enjoying eating a lot of this.
I love spinach salads! It has been a great way for me to get more iron and potassium in my diet too.
4) While shopping for these yummies, I've been enjoying the extra savings at Walmart as well. I'm not trying to sound like a commerical, but they have this new savings catcher plan that I love. You just enter the receipt number, at the bottom of your receipt, online and then they compare all the other stores in your area for a better deal. If there was a better deal out there, they will send you a credit for the difference! I've already saved about $35 since they started this back in June.
You can read more about the program HERE.
5) Finally, I'm completely smitten with Holly Mathis's new kitchen. Have you seen it yet? She just moved into a new house and had the kitchen redone in a charming cottage style that makes my heart skip a beat. Go check it out HERE on her instagram!
Well that wraps up my "happy" list for today. Do you have a list like that right now?
Thanks for stopping by.
~ Kelly ~