Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yellow Accents in the Foyer

Hello everyone!

I'm just popping in today to share a few more yellow accents I've added to my home.  I added some fun yellow pillows to my bench in the foyer.  






I, also, moved my charcoal grey chest of drawers in here in place of the white one.  The white one is now in the sitting room where the grey one was.  It was an easy switch.  


I added some white flowers to the top of it and that was it! 

I'm getting my new sofa and chair delivered tomorrow so I'm very excited about that.  I've actually changed up a few things in there since my last post so I'll share that with you soon too. 

As soon as my husband hangs the shelves in my son's room, I'll share that room with you.  It's taking soooooo long!

By the way, is it FREEZING where you live right now?  It is here!  Yesterday, we had beautiful snow flurries all day.  It didn't really stick though since the ground was too warm.  It was a strange weather day yesterday with the snow blowing one minute, then it would stop and the sun would come out!  

I took this shot with my iphone camera after getting back home from running errands.  It was a nasty day but I did enjoy seeing the snow fall.  



Be sure to come back here tonight at 7 pm (EST.) for our Share Your Style party.  I am hosting it this week!

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Kelly ~

12 comments:

Deserae said...

I love the touches of yellow you have been adding to your rooms....it is so fresh and cheery! How exciting that your new sofa and chair will be arriving tomorrow. It will feel like Christmas morning all over again :o) Can't wait to see them!
~Des

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that wonderful Spring-y pop of Yellow!!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

The sweet yellow perks up the inside so much I was surprised to see how deary it was outside.

Susie said...

I think the yellow really goes well with your greys. Kelly, the bench is perfect for putting on shoes before going out. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Betty said...

It is snowing here today too. I love the yellow pillow. It is perfect for a touch of color.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Love your touches of yellow, Kelly. COld and snowy here this week. xo Laura

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

So pretty, Kelly! I love love the grey cabinet by the stairs. Such a pretty view into the living room.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I've always liked yellow with grey. Your new pillows are pretty! How neat that you had a little snow! It's been pretty cold here too, but now today we're supposed to get back up to 76. It's been a pretty mild winter. Can't wait to see your new sofa and chair, as well as your son's room.

Finding Grace Interiors said...

I love the touches of yellow! so happy and bright in this cold winter! How exciting about your sofa and chair! I cannot wait to see them! It is always so much fun to get new furniture and rearrange things and move other pieces around!! Have fun! XO

Linda said...

Love the look Kelly! Looks like spring. Can't wait to see all your new projects! Cold here -22 Celsius brrrrrr

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

The yellow add a lot of sunshine to a cold, gray day. Very cheery! The grey chest looks fantastic in the hallway.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your yellow accents...very pretty. Makes me wish that Spring would get here. We got more snow today and are under a winter advisory again.
~Cindy