Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas in the Dining Room & Foyer

Hello everyone!

My Christmas home tour continues today in the dining room and foyer.  I kept everything very minimal but I think it still feels "Christmasy".   

This is the view from the kitchen walking into the dining room.  You can see the wreaths with red ribbon hanging on my windows on the front porch.  



My sideboard just got a little bit of greenery added between the mercury glass vases.




On the other wall is a hanging hutch.  I display white dishes in it year round and decided to hang a few small fur stockings on the drawer knobs for Christmas.


I added a simple white fur cloth to the center of the table and placed some paper whites on top of that.



Looking into the foyer, you can see a glittered ball ornament hanging from the chest and my Santos Doll even brings in a touch of the holiday spirit.






This is the view of the dining room from the foyer. I added some white fur pillows to the chairs as well.


We are having the coldest weather today!  Brrrrrrrr!  I am a southern girl and not used to these below freezing temps!  When it warms up, I will take pics of the outside for you.

  I am also expecting a furniture delivery today so I will share that with you as well!   

Hope you all have a great weekend.

~ Kelly ~



13 comments:

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

So pretty Kelly! And I spied the little Christmas tree in the background all lit up. Everything looks so serene and sophisticated, but festive and fun!

Stay warm!

xxx

Brenda Pruitt said...

Very elegant & Christmasy! Cold here too. About to take Abi to the vet. Always something.
Brenda

This N That said...

Very pretty Kelly..Getting colder here..Winter has arrived, I believe..

Debra said...

It looks so pretty and will take you into January.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful Kelly!!!

JoAnne said...

Very beautiful, Kelly. I love all of your fur accents. We are having very cold weather here as well - try to stay warm!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love it all, Kelly! Simple and elegant for the holidays. Sit back and enjoy your pretty house where it's nice and warm! We're in a deep freeze up north and I'm staying indoors to wrap gifts today.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful dining room and foyer with us today!

NanaDiana said...

Simple and stunning. It is just so pretty, Kelly. It looks like Christmas and is not overdone at all...that's what I was going for---fail---I "might have" overdone just a tad...lol Okay- NEXT year I am going for sweet simplicity like you have there! xo Diana

Naomi said...


Very simple yet elegant, Kelly. The decor gives a really restful vibe to the rooms.

Oh, that Santos doll! I love her and I want one but haven't found one I can afford just yet.
I would love to know where you found her.

Looking forward to the next holiday decor posts.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

You always give me such great decorating ideas! I love hanging little ornaments on knobs here and there too. I like the fur stockings you hung as well. Your sideboard is always so pretty. I need to find something like that for my foyer. I never seem to have enough storage.

Junkchiccottage said...

Bright pretty and oh so cozy. Love it all Kelly.
Hugs,
Kris

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Kelly, I love all your color scheme, everything looks so pretty and calm and festive too with all your Christmas touches. Very very pretty!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I love your simple festive touches! Everything looks so pretty and elegant! The touches of fur are so nice!