Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Share Your Style Party #107

Hello everyone and welcome to Share Your Style #107.  My name is Carol and I'm from the blog The Red Painted Cottage.  I'm so excited and thrilled to be hosting tonight and to be the newest member to join the Share Your Style team.




When you link to our party, your post will be shown on all six of the blogs below.
You have no idea how hard this was for me to choose the features for this week.  You are all so talented and creative!  It really was a tough decision, but I finally narrowed it down. 

How many of you love a good coffee cake?  I know I do and seeing these Mini Coffee Cake Muffins from Brooklyn Farm Girl makes me want to make a batch of them this week.  They're made from basic ingredients you probably have on hand, and are quick and easy to make.

I know most everyone is tired of winter and are anxiously awaiting spring, especially those of us who live in the northern states.  This arrangement from Penny's Vintage Home has spring written all over it!  I love the little sheep in it, as well as the bark that goes around it.  You'll be amazed how easy she makes this look.   

I really love the simplicity of Laura's spring mantel from The Turquoise Home.    The touch of aqua along with the pop of bright pink just screams spring! 

When I first saw this feather art, I didn't realize they were real feathers that Maria from Simple Nature Decor painted and then added to a plank of wood.  The colors of them and designs are really stunning!

If you were featured, please make sure to grab our feature button and display it on your blog.  Thank you to everyone who linked up and visited last week.
We would greatly appreciate if you'd include a link back to Share Your Style somewhere on your blog or in the post you link up.  Make sure to visit other party goers to get inspired and to make new blog friends.

LET'S PARTY ON!


2 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Kelly for co-hosting the 107th Share Your Style Link Party, always appreciated.
Joy

Bonnie said...

Thanks for hosting the party each week.