Friday, February 24, 2017

Chairs, Chairs, and More Chairs!

Hello everyone!

Happy Friday!  It is a beautiful warm sunny day here in GA and I couldn't be happier about it.  I am not a fan of rain or cloudy days (as some people are).  This pretty weather puts a smile on my face!  I should probably move to sunny California since their weather is usually so nice most of the time.

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen everything that I'm about to share with you.  I have been on a chair spree lately.  I've been replacing some older chairs with some newer fresher ones that fit my style better.  I wanted to share some with you today.

My latest obsession has been cane.  I received this chair (that I ordered) just yesterday. It is my new favorite!



It looks like an Aidan Gray chair but it isn't.  I love the French style and cane detailing.  It came with the linen cushions that are down filled too.  I added the little crown pillow from my own stash. It's called a salon chair because it's meant for relaxing.  It has a very deep seat and squishy pillows.

Next, are these two kubu chairs.


They are in my sitting room flanking each side of the armoire.  I love the texture these chairs bring to the space.  They are so versatile too since they are light weight and I can even use them at my dining table if I want to. They came with the off white seat cushions and I added the checked pillows from my own stash.

I found this beautiful dining chair at an antique store and used it at my secretary.  


It's covered in a grey linen fabric with tufting on the front and burlap on the back.  The wood is in a grey washed finish which I love!


And lastly, the chair that was in the family room and got replaced by the cane chair is now in my master bedroom.  It's a French style chair in a grey material and looks sweet in a bedroom!


I added a throw and romantic style pillow to soften the edges further. The white accents help it tie into the bedding better too.

I will be sharing more changes in my bedroom soon.  I have some new bedding and lamps in there now. 

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Kelly ~

11 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I love every one of those chairs!!

Christine at Little Brags said...

omg those KUBU chairs are my favorite Kelly!!! Super beautiful new furniture! I love how you displayed the wooden beads too!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous all over the place! I take forever to pick out one chair. How are you finding all of these beauties?

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I share your passion for chairs and I love all of them!
Your home is so very pretty.

hugs,
Sissie

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They are all gorgeous chairs. I love every one.

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Gorgeous! They are all simply stunning Kelly, and I especially love the first one. Deep and squishy sounds just perfect to me :).

XXX

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Gorgeous! They are all simply stunning Kelly, and I especially love the first one. Deep and squishy sounds just perfect to me :).

XXX

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

So many wonderful changes to your seating, Kelly! Your new caned chair is gorgeous! And I love the texture a woven chair adds to a room. I hope nobody falls on the floor when they sit where a chair was previously! hehe

Pinehurst Farm said...

Just beautiful! Where did you buy that first chair from? I adore it Kelly!
Blessings

Debra said...

it all looks so lovely.

Katie Mansfield said...

Gorgeous. I love them all. Great chairs.