Friday, April 21, 2017

Let's Go Shopping!

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a good week.  It has been a busy one for me with doctor appointments and visiting my mom in the rehab center.  She is recovering from a broken pelvis sustained from a bad fall.  It has been nice and sunny all week though. So that has helped a lot!  

Last week, I went to a cute shop about 30 minutes from my home.  I took some pics to share with you because I know how fun it is to tour a cute store.  So, we'll just go virtual shopping together!  

It's located in a cute town with country roads (but a lot of traffic). The store is inside a historic home. It's called Urban Farmhouse.  Even the name is cute!

I will just let you look at the photos.

  



























This is where you check out!  Cute huh?









I bought some of these dogwood branches. They look so real!


Here they are in my kitchen.



I bought one of those white jugs on the shelving.





They sell a lot of local artwork and also the Magnolia products!   

I love charming privately owned shops like this.  The owner does interior design as well.  

Hope you enjoyed this tour!  

Now, go have fun this weekend.

~ Kelly ~

16 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a wonderful shop! It looks like a place you would love with the grays and whites. Those dogwood branches do look real!

Unknown said...

what a sweet little shop Kelly. Thanks for sharing.
I am all about local and small business ☺
Happy Friday.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That is a cute shop and several items were a bit pricey including the beads I bought, but if you love it buy it. The owners name is Kim and the lady that checked me out when I was there reads my blog. I thought that was pretty cool. I don't think I even looked at the dogwood branches, but gosh they do look real.

Debra@CommonGround said...

great shop, thanks for taking us along! LOVE those wonderful striped upholstered twin highback chairs. I had to go thru the pics more than once!

This N That said...

Love that shop..I'd have a hard time walking out of there empty handed..
Thanks for sharing..Have a happy weekend.

NanaDiana said...

What a sweet shop. I would love to see it in person. You are right- those dogwood branches DO look real! Thanks for the tour.
Hope your mom is in good spirits as she continues healing.xo Diana

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

You always visit the most lovely shops Kelly!

Hope your mom heals quickly. That sounds pretty painful.

xxx

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

It's a lovely shop with so many great things to see. Thanks for the tour!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

So many pretty things to see. Those Dogwood branches do look real!

Debra said...

What an adorable shop. I bet it was hard to decide what to buy. But you made a good choice with the dogwood branches. Enjoy your weekend.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love little shops like this. And that is definitely the cutest check out space I've ever seen! I'd be tempted to go back to that place time and time again. :) You got some nice goodies!

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for taking us along. This shop is so adorable. Love that white slipcovered chaise lounge. Lots of fun things in this shop.
Happy Weekend.
Kris

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I want it ALL!!! The fireplace mantle was especially cute.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I love seeing their goods set up in a home setting. Love the fireplaces! Your flowered branches look so real!

Blondie's Journal said...

You really have the best shops in your area, Kelly. I would be hard pressed not to come home without a haul! Love everything.

I hope your mom continues to improve. She sounds like a trooper.

Jane x

Christine at Little Brags said...

GORGEOUS goodies.....Next time make sure to pick me up first ?