Friday, May 26, 2017

Let's Go Shopping Again!

Hello everyone!

Are you glad it's Friday?  I know I am!  School is out for the summer beginning this weekend.  My family and I will be going down to FL to catch some sun, sand, and water next week.  It has been so rainy and gloomy here in Ga so I'm hoping for better weather there. Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to see some of my trip!

I wanted to share some pics of another cute store that I went to several weeks ago.  It's called Linen & Flax Barn.  It's the sister store to one I've already shared with you before.  It's located in a warehouse setting but has been painted white and filled with light and airy farmhouse style furniture and accessories.  This store has more of a garden feel to it.  

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've seen some kubu chairs that I bought from them recently.  I will be sure to share them in a post soon.

All of these pics are from me except the first one.

























This is one of my favorite stores!  The people that work there are so nice and make it a joy to shop with.  

I hope you enjoyed this little tour!  

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend and a nice Memorial Day.

~ Kelly ~

20 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow! I would go crazy in this store! I love everything in there! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful time at the beach.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Whenever I can drive again I will have to check it out!

lala said...

What an amazing shop! It has all of the products that I would love to see in person instead of only online. I wish we had something similar in my town.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

That looks like a wonderful shop!

Unknown said...

These photos are so gorgeous!! I'm ready to redecorate! Happy Weekend and have a great trip xo

Unknown said...

I see lots of pretties!!
Happy African Kelly. And a grand Memorial Day weekend.
Enjoy your travel and stay on my home State 🙂

Cindy@CountyRoad407 said...

Thank you for the pic's! If I ever get there, I'll not want to leave. Such a beautiful store. Helps me with my own too though. Have a great vacation in Florida! I look forward to some fun pictures of that too.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Lots of pretties at this store! I've never asked you: How does your husband like retirement?
Brenda

Stacey said...

You find the best places!! This shop looks wonderful.

cloches and lavender said...

You have the best stores by you. Wished they shipped

Cindy

Debra@CommonGround said...

what a wonderful store, I see tons of stuff I'd want to take home!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Those wreaths on that old door (or gate?) look so pretty! We're having our fence replaced as we speak and it's making me want to save one of our old gates to decorate with. :) Wishing you a safe and fun trip!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Looks like a great place!!!

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tour! I loved seeing more photos of the store since I am so far away.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like a fun shopping place!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Yet another awesome store you found Kelly!

Hope you have a great weekend!

xxx

Debra said...

What a wonderful store. I could get lost in it. Enjoy your trip to Florida. It has been hot and if it rains it doesn't last long.

This N That said...

It's fun going shopping with you..I get to see everything and don't spend any money..Have a nice weekend..

Elizabeth at Eiffel Tells said...

The Linen & Flax Barn looks like my kind of place. I could spends hours browsing and dreaming. Unfortunately I'm in the position of "something new in, something old out" and I hate parting with my beloved treasures, but our holiday house is empty and in need of inspiration! Have a lovely time in FL.

Decor To Adore said...

I would be in big trouble in this lovely store. :) So many wonderful vignettes. Have a wonderful week filled with sunshine.