Friday, November 10, 2017

My Favorite Hearth & Home Picks

Hello everyone!

I'm sure, by now, that you've checked out the new Hearth and Home collection at Target.  It was released less than a week ago and I believe it has been a hit with most people.  I love it because it offers a lot of modern farmhouse style pieces that work well in my home.  Also, it's from Chip and Joanna Gaines!  So, what's not to love about that, right?! 

I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces that I chose for my home and how I used them.  

First, is this cute house shaped galvanized lantern.  They offer it in three different sizes.  This is the large size.  I placed an extra large candle in it and placed it on my coffee table.  I like that it's unique and a bit of a conversation piece.  It has sleek lines and can be used year round.



Next, is this cute wooden round board.  It's meant to be used as a tray or riser.  They offer three sizes on this too.  I chose the large size.  I placed it in my kitchen next to the stove to group some items together. 


I fell in love with this black pitcher!  I love how it adds a pop of black to my kitchen and can be used to serve with or hold flowers or greenery.  

I also bought the kitchen towel set that combines black stripes and an X motif.  I have these draped over my oven handle.  




And finally, I bought these cloth napkins.  They come in sets of four.  So, I bought a set of each design so I would have enough for a table setting of six.  I like that these can coordinate together at the same table too.  




So, what do you think?  Have you been to Target to check out this collection for yourself yet?  There are actually a few more items I'm interested in once their stock is replenished.  Some of their items are already sold out at the store and online!  I look forward to seeing what they come out with for Spring next!  This is an ongoing line that Target will be selling for a few years, I believe!  

To purchase any of the above items shown or see the complete collection , just  click  HERE.  

Hope you all have a super weekend!

~ Kelly ~ 

12 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Kelly I was there yesterday and bought a lot of their Christmas stuff. I love those white napkins with X's and will be going back for those. Thanks for showing all the nice things they make.

NanaDiana said...

I have been trying to get there all week and something came up every time. I can't wait to see their stuff. Looks like you found some great things for your home...they are the perfect style there! xo Diana

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I have not had a chance to get to a Target. You got some lovely pieces.

Cynthia said...

Great items Kelly. Love the riser. I'm going to have to check them out

Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

I love how everything you bought fits just perfectly with your decor. I saw everything the other day. So much appealed to me but I really didn't need anything. I did get the gold wire wreath with the faux greenery on the lower half. Very simple and sweet.

Jane

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I confess I haven’t seen this line, but I will say the things you purchased compliment your decor perfectly. Next time I get to Target I’ll check it out.

xxx

Debra said...

I haven't made it to Target yet but I do love everything Joanna designs.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Kelly,
I am planning on a trip tomorrow to Target and it will be fun to check out this collection. I love all the things your brought into your home. Very cute and pretty.
Happy New Week.
xoxo
Kris

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I haven't been to Target yet to check out their new line. I do like how they offer things in different sizes. Makes it convenient to have options like that. I like your kitchen towels too. They go well with your pretty decor. I'm glad to hear this is an ongoing line at Target. I was worried it would be like the Lilly Pulitzer line and sell out in minutes, only to be found on Ebay for three times as much. I'm still mad about that. Ha!

Ron said...

I have not been yet, but the collection looks nice.

Unknown said...

Love these! I have a rather odd question, what color are your cabinets and hinges? I am looking to update mine to something similar, but was worried that black hardware may be too harsh against my BM white dove color choice, but yours look perfect!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.