Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Christmas Open House

Hello everyone!

Earlier in the month, I went to a Christmas open house at a cute home interior store, called Magnolia Interior Designs.  They have an interior design business as well as a store for home furnishings and accents.  It's family owned.  The mother and her daughters run it.  They were even featured in Southern Living Magazine a few years ago!  They're located in Free Home, GA near Canton.  If you love traditional decor with a french twist and lots of color, you'll love this store! 



It's located in a cute house.


Come on in and let's take a look around.  I'm going to just let the pretty pictures speak for themselves.















































Did you see anything that you liked?   I didn't buy anything, but always enjoy looking at their latest Christmas creations.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Kelly~


13 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Your pictures turned out great. I see lots of things I like if they would just bring down the prices.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! Those damask wall hangings are fabulous!

blessings,
karianne

Amy Chalmers said...

Looks like they do a lot of custom work too in draperies and chair covers and table skirts etc.~that was fun to poke around with you in the store!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, so glad you blogged about this place. I had totally forgotten about it and I live in Canton. It's been a couple of years since I've been but I found it to be a little pricey...I do love their style, though. Merry Christmas to you!

Debbiedoos said...

How fun Kelly! Looks so pretty there! I always enjoy these open houses. Thanks for the info on the cholesterol thing. My husband said yes that is correct too, so we are not too worried about it. He had to go as well.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I saw quite a few things I liked! Thank you for taking me along.

Merry Christmas Kelly!
Hugs,
Penny

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Oooh, lots of wonderfulness! Thank you so much for showing us around. I also really enjoyed the tour of your cousin-inlaw's (did I get that right?) home -- very pretty.
CAS

Andrea said...

I'd love to have a store like that near by! My hubby's probably grateful that we don't, though =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place Kelly! Lots of inspiration.

Merry Christmas!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I saw a lot that I liked Kelly!! Merry Christmas! Martina

Pondside said...

Such a pretty little house! I love the use of colour in its decoration.
Merry Christmas, Kelly. It's been lovely to get to know you on your blog!

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Kelly,
What a great tour, Thanks for taking me there! Some great ideas in that store. Beautiful home decor!
Merry Christmas!
All the Best,
Christine

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Kelly, I found you at Maria's blog, "Our Home Away From Home" and had to come over to visit. Hope to drop by more often in 2012. Happy New Year, Helen