Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Share Your Style Party #76

Welcome to Share Your Style! 

I'm Julie from Little Farmsteadand I'm your host this week. It's hard to believe we're in the last week of July... We hope you're enjoying your summer!



When you link to our party, your post will be seen on all five blogs below!


Recently on Little Farmstead, I shared:



An indoor picnic for my sister's birthday. 


And Our Son's Modern Farmhouse Bedroom Makeover!

Now on to the features from last week's party...

h2o Bungalow shared their inspiring backyard makeover. Feels like summer!



Simply Designing shared a DIY industrial baby gate. Love the look! 



Cookie Doug and Oven Mitt shared a no bake cherry limeade cheesecake that I'm craving!



Now it's time for you to link up your new inspiration! Please include a link back to this party in your post to be eligible for a feature. Have a great week!





6 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Kelly. you're comment really lifted me up, xoxo Deb

Suzanne said...

Thanks for hosting! Love all those beautiful pictures.

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features again! Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting each week. Love the features. xx Jo

Wenni Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wenni Donna said...

These are superb party ideas. Everything you have shared here has blown my mind and will surely use ideas in my upcoming birthday party. Going to host a vintage themed garden party at popular San Francisco venues. Hope, all will like it!