Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Share Your Style Party #106

Hello everyone!

I hope that you're having a good week so far.  I'm so glad that you could join us again for another week of Share Your Style.  I'm Kelly from The Essence of Home and will be your host this week.




When you link up to this party, your post will show up on all six blogs at once!


Last week had so many great link-ups that it was hard to choose just a few to feature this week.  But here are some that stood out to me.

She Saved shared her secret to cooking scrambled eggs perfectly.  This appealed to me since I make scrambled eggs for my son almost every morning before school.  She suggested using half and half instead of milk and adding a little bit of sour cream to them too.  Sounds yummy!



Organic Garden Dreams shared pics of her roses in January.  I love roses but don't have good luck with them after Spring.  If you are a rose lover, you will enjoy this post!



A Thoughtful Place revealed her guestroom makeover.  It is so pretty with touches of soft pink and other feminine details.  


Savvy Apron shared a dresser makeover with shutters.  I love this idea!  I've never seen it done before.  She turned an ordinary looking dresser into something very stylish and rich looking.  


If you were featured, please copy this button and add it to your blog!


Now onto this weeks party!  Please make sure you add a link back to this party on your post.  



3 comments:

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for featuring my post "January Roses" (bog Organic Garden Dreams) about the roses that bloomed last month for me! I really appreciate it!
Warm regards,
Christina

Calypso In The Country said...

Beautiful features again - thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Kelly for co-hosting your 106th Share Your Style Party. Always appreciated.
Joy