Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Share Your Style Party #13

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the 13th Share Your Style party!    I am Kelly from The Essence of Home and I am your host this week. 




Remember that when you link up here, your link will also show up on 7 other blogs as well!  So, this is a BIG party!


Here are some features from last week.

Panoply shared a fun wedding party that took place in a barn.  I love country style weddings!  This one had lots of great ideas if you're planning your own too. 


Mia Bella Passions shared her recipe for raspberry white chocolate drizzle scones.  Oh my goodness, do these ever look good! 


One More Time shared how to make a farmhouse hall tree.  It's so cute!  I'm sure her family will get a lot of use out of that.



Gates of Crystal shared how she made French style shutters for her windows.  They are so pretty!  I love the blue color too.


Forever Decorating shared her new barn door installed in her garage.  I would love to have one of these somewhere in my own home!  Love this idea.


If you were featured, please add this button to your blog.



Now it's time for YOU to share your inspirations!  Be sure to provide a link back to this party on  your specific post.  I can't wait to see what you share!






11 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting Kelly. It was fun to join in. Have a great rest of the week.
Kris

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thanks so much Kelly for hosting another great party! Jo

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

look at you...Hostess with the mostess!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Kelly- thank you for hosting! Looks like another round of great posts to visit!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Kelly. Lots of fun visits in store..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Nancy's Notes said...

Hi Kelly, I'm excited about joining in today! What a great party, thank you for hosting!

Nancy

Finding Grace Interiors said...

Awesome features! I love them all!!
Thanks for hosting such a great party. I love all the inspiration!! XO

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would come to our party. We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

esha fatima said...

It's an interesting article getting good informative things I get from here. I noticed about research proposal writers in pakistan is related to the topic and mostly students read that kind of the topics for their information.

Qasim Khan said...

I really Like your article, nice information very useful for me Love Shayari

CoolMovieshd said...


This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you
Indian Hindi video
Latest Video
Bhabhi Video
Hindi Video
English Video
HD Video
Watch Latest Video