Monday, August 22, 2016

Country French Magazines

Hello everyone!

I hope that you had a good weekend.  Mine was relaxing.  No projects this time!  I did manage to find some good magazines to soak up this weekend.  I thought you might enjoy them too.

I noticed that a lot of new magazines were hitting the shelves since Fall  is around the corner.  These magazines caught my eye.  



These magazines are filled with beautiful rooms!  I love these kinds of magazines since they are more like mini decorating books.  I will save these for years.  There aren't any ads and the paper quality is very good.  Here are a few pages that I coveted.  


This room made the cover of one of the magazines!  Well deserved.


I love the different textures and black iron used on the outside of this house.  The ivy growing up on it is so romantic looking!


I adore crystal chandeliers and ruffled chair covers.


I thought this was such a sweet kitchen.  I like the shiplap on the walls, the open shelving with white dishes and the adorable slipcovered chairs.


I have a thing for clocks.  This one is gorgeous with its distressed paint and who doesn't love a cozy bench full of pillows in a foyer?  So welcoming!


Love this bed!  It's not overdone.  I like the neutrals and the cool canopy.


More shiplap and those darling crown sconces are to die for! The bed linens aren't too shabby either.


Another gorgeous bed!  Love the soft white bedding with the amazing ruffled bench at the foot of it.  The headboard almost looks like it was an old fireplace mantel or something. This bedroom is simple yet luxurious.


There are many more beautiful pics in these magazines.  So, if you love country french style and are looking for something good to read.  Check these two out! 

Be sure to come back here on Wednesday night for another Share Your Style party too!

~ Kelly ~ 

17 comments:

Betty said...

I love magazines and wished I could buy more. I love the picture with the shiplap and the sconces.

Debra@CommonGround said...

gorgeous, I need to pick these up!

Unknown said...

Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up Kelly. Will have o look for these .

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I knew about the one Anita is in, but need to find that other one.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

I love both of those magazines and will have to look for them in the store on Wednesday. Thanks so much for the pictures of the rooms.

Have a great week.

Mary

Deserae said...

Beautiful inspiration....I will have to pick both of them up next time I am in town. Have a great week!
~Des

Suzanne said...

Can't wait. I am SO addicted to magazines. They are everywhere because I refuse to part with them!

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks for your tips, Kelly...I love these sort of magazines and like to be steered in the right direction as they are somewhat expensive.

Jane

cloches and lavender said...

Love Country French.

Cindy

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

These look like great reads! I think I could stare at/study those pics for a long time gathering decorating ideas. And no ads??? Wow! I love that! I once counted how many pages of ads in my Southern Living magazine and it was A LOT! I want to say around 40%. I'll have to look for these!

Summer said...

The black iron on the outside is really gorgeous ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What beautiful images!! I haven't treated myself to a new home magazine in ages, these look great. I still have some of my grandmas Country Living and still find them inspirational. Xo

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Kelly. And inspirational. So wish we could get these magazines down here.


Jane

Debra said...

I usually get Country French every year but I have never read the one from Cottage Journal. I always look forward to the new edition every year and devour it. And just like you I keep this magazine. It is worth every penny, such inspiration. I didn't realize it at the newsstand but will look for it when I do my shopping this week. Plus you see some of our favorite bloggers on the pages.

Unknown said...

I am in love with the white clock! Tons of inspiration... Thank you!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing, Kelly. The rooms are pretty. I love magazines and it is hard to throw them away. I have a stack now I need to let go of.

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Kelly these are great magazines. Love that kitchen with the chippy table, open shelves and slipcovered chairs. That kitchen made my heart flutter. Have a good rest of the week.
Kris