Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Share Your Style Party #43

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 43rd party of Share Your Style.  I'm Kelly Dotson from The Essence of Home and I'm thrilled to be your host this week!




 This past week has been a busy one with getting my house decorated for Christmas (see that post HERE) and having our first of the season family get together last weekend.  Also, yesterday was my oldest son's 22nd birthday!  So, we are in a celebratory mood over here.  

I really enjoyed looking over the links you all shared on last week's party.  I picked out just a few that resonated with me for the upcoming holiday.  

Hawthorne & Main shared some fun mason jar gift ideas.  I love these!  There are more than just food products shown as well.  These would make great teacher and neighbor gifts.


Cabin & Cottage shared how she's warming up for the season.  She has filled her house with cozy touches.  I really feel like I could just curl up and relax by her beautiful fireplace.


Rose Bakes shared the most yummy one bowl chocolate cake.  She has convinced me that making a cake from scratch doesn't have to be difficult!  


Thanks to all of you who linked up last week!  If you were featured, please use our "featured" button on your blog.


Remember that whenever you link up to this party, you appear on all six blogs at one time!  



Ok, are you ready to get this party started?!  Please remember to include a link back to this party on your blog post.  



3 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Kelly!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for the party and I hope you are enjoying this holiday season!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for hosting, Kelly! Great holiday features! Glad you have started your celebrations early!