Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Share Your Style Party #46

Hello everyone!

Well, this is the last party of the year from Share Your Style.  I'm so glad that you decided to join us again this week.  Hasn't it been fun getting great ideas that everyone is sharing?  I hope that you will continue to join us in 2016 too!  I want to thank Amanda from Dixie Delights for being a wonderful co-host this year too.  This is the last party she will be co-hosting with us.  So, now I'm ready to see what you all have to share with us this week!  



Good evening and welcome back to our Share Your Style party!!!  I spent the past week at home in Savannah celebrating Christmas with my family.  I shared a tour of Mother's home, a peek inside Sister's beach home, our annual Gingerbread Soiree, and our Christmas Eve.

  decwk4

This will be my last week hosting the party and I want to thank all of you for participating and all of my co-hosts for the great inspiration week after week.

 FEATURED LINKS:
This week's party was full of incredibly gorgeous Christmas home tours.  I chose three favorites to share with yall.  Be sure to pin for next year!!

Rustic Elegant Christmas Home Tour

christmas in the living room 8

 If one of your links was featured, be sure to grab our button before you go!!

shareyourstylefeaturebutton

 Now, on to this week!  We hope you'll join in with your decor, vintage, DIY, tablescapes, creations and yummies… in other words, pretty much anything STYLE related.  Grab our party button and add it to the bottom of the posts you link up:

Dixie Delights

With that, it’s time to Share Your Style!!
xoxo


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous party! Happy New Year!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for hosting!

Happy New Year to you! : - )