Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why Do I Even Bother?

Hello everyone!

Why do I even bother to waste my time looking through other magazines when the best one out there (FOR ME) is this one!


Time and time again, I search for inspiration at the newsstand.  I usually find more of what I'm looking for right here in good ole blog land!  But then, this magazine comes to my door and all bets are off.

Pages and pages of nothing but beautiful images.













I think it is unmatched for the inspiration that it brings me. It comes from the very country where this style originated from in the first place.  So, it's no wonder that I love it!  All translated in English so I can sit down and get lost in the pages.  

Do you covet this magazine too?

If you like this style, and have never ordered this magazine (not available in most stores), you are truly missing out.  

Did I mention there are no pesky ads or little cards that fall out of it too?  Don't you hate those?  

Here is my own stash.  I NEVER throw them away!


Now, you know what I will be doing this weekend!  

Sources for this magazine:


(I am not getting paid to promote this magazine.  These are just my own thoughts towards this publication.)

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Kelly ~

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelly for sharing, I can't find it in stock anywhere, but thankfully Round Barn Potting Co. still had one, I just bought it =) I cannot wait until it arrives!! Xo, Ashley

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have never seen one. But it sure does look lovely!

Unknown said...

Heard of the mag... but never actually seen a copy. Will have to investigate.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration Kelly.
Hugs, Gee

Psst. Happy Thursday :-)

cynthia lee designs said...

I have a stack of them too!! I haven't recently purchased any though. Most of my issues are from a couple of years ago, but I still love looking at them. Just might have to check out some new ones.
~Cindy

Anne said...

Yes Kelly it costs a small fortune but.....IT is so WORTH EVERY single penny!! Always beautiful photos and lots of inspiration.Can't wait to get my copy.A shop in a town close to us sells this and Annie sloan,Miss mustard seed paint.Plus beautiful treasures!It's always worth the drive :-)
And yes I too keep copies too.The paper quality is somewhat similar to a book IMO.

xx
Anne

miss flibbertigibbet said...

I SO agree! It is my all time favorite too!

NanaDiana said...

That is an amazing magazine, Kelly. What fun to have so many copies to pour through- xo Diana

Deserae said...

I love,love,love this magazine too! I forgot to order this issue so since I needed a little pick me up today I just went and ordered it :o) Can't wait to receive it now!!!!
~Des

Linda said...

Yes I love this mag/book...The price is more for a book!!
Yes I have one... Would love to have more though!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It is a lovely mag for sure! I hoard my little stash of them too!

Debbiedoos said...

Lovely indeed!~

chateau chic said...

A favorite magazine of mine too.
Mary Alice

Pondside said...

I'm really going to have to splurge and buy one soon. I've been following the blog, and quite enjoy it, but I sure love magazines, and this one looks like the best.

ANNE said...

gorgeous stuff for sure!!

Marissa said...

Yup, one of my favorites!! I keep mine forever in my basket next to my couch love it!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I have never seen it before. Thanks for the recomendation. Have a great weekend. XO, Pinky

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I wish I had one at my fingertips right now. You've teased us with those few photos!

Cynthia said...

I agree with the small fortune but I took the plunge and I receive this magazine too and it worth every cent. The pictures and articles are fantastic!

Cynthia

This N That said...

Looks great I'll have to check it out..Don't know that I've ever seen it..

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

your home could totally be on that magazine! it's so you

Amy Chalmers said...

I love it too Kelly~you have a nice pile there for constant double dipping!!

Bliss said...

I can't keep up anymore with magazines and blogs. But I do know that curling up with my coffee under the covers with a new magazine will never go out of style.

Bliss

SImple and Serene Living said...

Have never seen one. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Laura

must love junk said...

I agree-it's one of my very favorites! Always great inspiration.
Susan

Buttercup said...

I could live in these pages, too!

The Bashful Nest said...

How have I never seen that beautiful magazine? I can see why you enjoy it so much the pictures are beautiful. I will be on the look out for it around here. Thanks for sharing it with us.
xoxo Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com