Friday, July 15, 2016

Inspiration That I've Been Following

Hello everyone!

I have been in a "summer" state of mind lately, and as a result, have been decorating with lighter softer colors.  There is so much great inspiration out there to see that has helped guide me in the direction I'm going. Of course, this is what I'm enjoying now.  It's all subject to change!  Ha Ha!  












All of the above images were found HERE.

Aren't they beautiful?  They're all feminine and light and airy.  Just what I like.  I also like that they have some breathing room.  Not too much clutter.  

Here are some pics of my home that I shared on Instagram recently that I feel invokes that same feeling.





I am still enjoying the fact that I have such a neutral background of walls and furniture to work with so I can easily change up the look of my rooms with just a few simple accessories.  

I hope that you're having a great Friday so far.  I had my first Remicade infusion yesterday and I am happy to report that I feel better than ever today!  I woke up with no stiffness, no stomach problems and more energy.  I was told that I would probably not realize how bad I had been feeling until I felt how good I could be feeling with this type of medication.  They were right!  Once I'm fully established with this drug, I can stop taking my oral meds.  I will have to get these infusions every 8 wks after I'm established.  Until then, I will have to have them more frequently. I really appreciate all the well wishes you sent me on my Instagram yesterday!  

Thanks for visiting.

~ Kelly ~ 


17 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Kelly! We all worry about one another. Love the serene and restful rooms.
Brenda

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What wonderful inspiration! Glad you are feeling better!

Eilis said...

So happy to hear that you are already feeling better and enjoying summer in your beautiful home.

Unknown said...

Feeling good is the most important thing in the world! Happy to hear the infusions are working.
Best & Bisous,
Michelle from Simply Santa Barbara

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm so glad you've found something that's working for you Kelly. Your home is always so peaceful and lovely. It fits right in with all the beautiful inspiring photos!

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Your home is so pretty.
~Cindy

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Glad that you are feeling better, Kelly! Love your inspiration pics! Any of those could easily be your home!

cloches and lavender said...

Fantastic about the medicine Kelly. I am very happy for you!

That last image was the best for me. Have a super weekend

Cindy

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

That's wonderful news Kelly! I'm sure you're thrilled.

Beautiful images, and yes, your home invokes the same light and airy feeling as your inspiration.

Xxx

Suzanne said...

Good luck with your treatments! Glad to hear you are feeling much better. The homes you shared are gorgeous, so peaceful and tranquil. Yours is just lovely, too. One of my very favorites here in blog world.

Scribbler said...

Your house looks great! So glad you are feeling better.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Beautiful pictures! Your home is always lovely to look at. I just love a neutral palette and how easy it is to add in pops of color. I'm so glad the infusion worked for you!!! That's great news!

Junkchiccottage said...

This is good news that the first dose is already making you feel so much better. Yeah!!!! So happy for you.
You know I love a neutral palette too. It is fun to add pops of colors when you want change. Have a great week end.
Kris

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Kelly, I love the soft changes they are so beautiful. Can't wait to see more! xx Jo

Debra said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Your living room is so inviting. The light colors give it a summery feel and is so cool and calm looking.

Unknown said...

So much beautiful inspiration Kelly! I always love a soft feminine look and I think you definitely captured it in your home. I'm glad you're feeling better! Xo

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Kelly, you had me with the pom pom blanket in the very first pic already! LOL...we've been traveling all over the place so I am wayyyyyy behind on my bloggy posts!!! MUAHHHHH