Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Share Your Style Party #79


Hi there party goers!! This week your party host is me, Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane, and I am so thrilled to here. Have you been glued to the summer Olympics as I have? Whew wee they have been exciting! I am sure glad the games are only two weeks long cuz the late nights up are leaving me pretty dang tired in the mornings. But hey they only happen every four years so I think I can manage for a few more days.
GO USA!!!
With that said (or typed) it is on to this week's Share Your Style link party.



Remember when you link up to SYS your are also sharing your amazing creativity on five other blogs...



Last week's party was filled with some incredible inspiration. Here are a few links that really caught my eye..
.



First up is this beautiful Al fresco Tablescape from the blog Simple Nature Décor.


The next feature is a lovely kitchen renovation from Katie over at her blog Preppy Empty Nester takes Boston.


Peonies and Orange Blossoms is trying to decide on just what type of windows and shutters she would like on her new French inspired Farmhouse.


Pamela, from her new blog BeColorful Coastal, shared with us how she created a pretty coastal bedroom. Love all of her colors!!!


And finally, this last feature not only appealed to my love of dark chocolate but also to the nurse in me. Just 2 Sisters linked up a post on the 6 Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate. Woo hoo!!!


And those are this week's Featured Links!
If you have been feature please grab our cute little "Featured" button to proudly display on your blog.



Now it is onto the party.

Make sure to have a link back to Share Your Style somewhere in your post and to visit other party goers so to make some new bloggy friends!

Have a great week!!



4 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks a bunch, gals!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly - thanks for hosting!

Julie
LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

My Cozy Casita said...

Hi Kelly Thank you so much For hosting the Party
Blessing
Isora

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for the party, Kelly!