Friday, December 23, 2016

I'm Ready for Christmas

Hello everyone!

Are you ready for Christmas or are you still doing a few last minute things?  I think we're all doing a few last minute things at some point.  But, overall I'm ready.  I am still battling a cold but I'm much better now that I have a proper diagnosis and medicine.  Apparently, this one is a lengthy one.  I seriously would've been over the flu by now if I had gotten that instead!   Too bad that there aren't any "cold" vaccines out there.  I would be first in line!  I'm happy that the holidays are wrapping up.  It seems that my favorite time of the holidays is the week after Christmas leading up to New Years.  That's when everything is done and we can all just sit back and enjoy what we've all worked so hard for. 

In the meantime: 

The presents are wrapped.



The tree is decorated and lit.



The stockings are hung.


And just a few other fun decorations are scattered about.



I think our house is even lit up bright enough for Santa to find it.






So, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!  I hope that you have a safe and healthy one and may Santa bring you everything on your wish list.

~ Kelly ~

10 comments:

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

It's all so very lovely Kelly! You've created a beautiful space that celebrates the season in style :).

Merry Christmas!!

xxx

Debra said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You have a lovely home and I enjoy it every week. Thank you for inviting me over.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Kelly. I got hit with a virus this week, but luckily we're not hosting our Christmas celebration until next weekend. Your home is decorated beautifully inside and out and I thank you for sharing it with us. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a relaxing week when it's over!
xo, Vickie

This N That said...

Merry Christmas Kelly..Your home looks beautiful...Hope you are feeling better soon..All the best to you and yours in 2017

Maria Elena said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Maria

Ron said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kelly. Cheers!!!

Buttercup Bliss said...

Merry Christmas! Your home looks gorgeous decorated for the holiday - so peaceful looking. And I love the tabletop tree!

krishna said...

Your home is simply awesome ...

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

Katie Mansfield said...

Everything is beautiful. I love your wrapping paper.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I'm late to the party, as I'm still trying to get caught up on blog reading, but your home is lovely all decked out for Christmas! I hope you had a very merry Christmas and you're feeling much better by now.