Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Share Your Style Party #146

Hello everyone and welcome to Share Your Style #146. I am Lisa from Feathering My Empty Nest, and I'm so happy to be your host this evening. 

sysparty6linkup 
  

When you link up to our party, your post will appear on all six of the great blogs seen below!
six blogs

We would love to have you follow us.

Recently on Feathering My Empty Nest, I shared:




This is my favorite time of year. The crisp cold weather with the promise of snow in the air, twinkling lights on the trees, hot chocolate by the fire, carols, and of course the decorations all put me in the holiday spirit. One of the best things about hosting Share Your Style is the opportunity to view all the wonderful holiday ideas from the best of the blogs. And even though it is only the very beginning of the season, our party-goers are already dazzling us with tons of creative seasonal ideas to help usher in the holidays.

This Week's Featured Links: 

These easy no-bake Christmas candle treats from All That Jas are utterly charming. As Jas points out, they'd make a lovely hostess gift. And I also think they would look amazing as edible "votives" at each place setting on a holiday table. 


The lush Canadian Cabin Christmas Mantel from Dining Delight is brimming with holiday inspiration. Lori's effective use of red and black buffalo check, moose, greenery, red berries, and pinecones combine to create a cheery focal point for a festive woodland style.


How I can be thinking about food after all the goodies I gobbled up over Thanksgiving-- I will never know. But Kit's  Bakery Style Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins from her blog, The Kittchen, looked so delicious that I had to pin them to make for my upcoming Christmas party.


The beautiful and unique Romantic Fresh Flower Christmas Tree from Libbie of A Life Unfolding would be the perfect centerpiece for a holiday open house as guests could take a vase of fresh flowers from the tree as a party favor.




Congratulations to our featured bloggers!  Make sure to grab our Share Your Style button to display on your blog.

sysparty6linkup
  
We would appreciate it if you could include a link back to our party on your blog post.  Please, no repeats for one year. Thank you to everyone who linked up and visited last week.  
And now, let's party!



6 comments:

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Kelly. That tree is stunning. Those candles are too creative. Adorable. Great features.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you Lisa (from Feathering My Empty Nest) for hosting and for choosing my Canadian Cabin Christmas Mantel to be one of your features at this terrific party. I'm thrilled and appreciate your kind comments and the description you provided in highlighting it. Going back to check out those yummy looking edible candles and your Modern Italian Christmas Eve Fish Dinner that I missed. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Kelly for co-hosting the 146th Share Your Style Party, always appreciated. Have a great week.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Kelly. Have a great week

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.