Friday, January 13, 2017

My Favorite Store

Hello everyone!

Boy, what a difference a week makes!  This time last week was cold and wet with snow on the horizon.  Now, temps have warmed up close to 70 and the sun is shining!  It's back to short sleeves and air conditioning in the car now.  Crazy!  

With the weather being nicer, I ventured out to a new store.  It's about a year old but I just now discovered it! And all I can say is, I'm so glad that I did!  It had my name written ALL over it.  I showed these pics to my husband and he agreed.  What I loved the most about it was the charm of the overall store.  It was small but crammed with every single thing I loved!  It was like being a kid in a candy store.  It was very serene with soft neutral colors and texture everywhere.  The walls had ship lap and cute signs hanging on them.  The ceilings were draped in french style chandeliers and cotton boll garlands.  The windows were adorned with simple light and wispy linen draperies hanging off a tree branch!  At every corner, there was something unique to see.  It's a happy store with feel good messages on everything from towels to signs. I'm glad that I took pictures because I couldn't focus on everything at once.  Seeing it in pictures is helpful to study what was there.  Of course, I thought of you too!  Let's go on a tour!






























Well................are you smitten with it?  I can't wait to go back!  It's about 30 min from my house.  Unfortunately, they don't have an online store but they do have a website HERE.  So, you can learn more about the store and interior design company.  They are based in Roswell, GA.  I will share what came home with me next week!

I hope you have a great weekend!

~ Kelly ~

29 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Wow! I could get lost in there for a couple of hours! What a great store and the displays are beautifully done! Can't wait to see what you bought. Have a great weekend- xo Diana

JoAnne said...

It really is packed with beautiful things and every one would fit in perfectly in your pretty home. I'll take the white oval mirror with the X design please : ) !

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, I may need to check this out!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

I could probably get lost in that store and find a thing to two. I love a store that keep me coming back. Lucky you to be so close!

Sonny G said...


wowzers..
that place would be worth a trip to see it all and bring some of it home:-)
thanks so much for sharing the beautiful photos with us.
Sonny

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Gorgeous! I'm in love with everything!%

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Gorgeous! I'm in love with everything!%

lala said...

Fantastic shop! I am redecorating my dining room and see so many pieces that I would love to use - the botanical prints, the lamps with the wicker shades, the slipcovered chairs - and so much more!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

It looks like an amazing place!! Can't wait to see what you found.

Robin Johnson said...

Ok now I want to shop there too! what a lovely store. If I could I would take one of everything!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Gorgeous stuff! I love all the bleached wood furniture and I saw a few mirrors I wouldn't mind taking home. It's always fun to visit a new store and the one you found is a winner! Can't wait to see what you found because everything in it really is your style. Enjoy your lovely warm weather, Kelly!

Wild Oak Designs said...

What a fun store!! I could get lost there! Great name too....
Wish it were in my neck of the woods!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Great to hear from you.
Nancy
wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like a wonderful store...lots of inspiration! I can see why you like it!

Pinehurst Farm said...

All I can say is WOW!!! This store is definitely you and me too! Love everything I see! Wish I could go!
Blessings

cloches and lavender said...

AWESOME Kelly, I was swooning. You have the best shops down so uth

Cindy

Brenda Pruitt said...

Fun store! I see lots of things I'd like to have. But looks expensive. Was it?
Brenda

http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

OOHHH Love it! I could buy one of everything!

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh Kelly how fab is this place. I see lots of eye candy. That natural wood framed full mirror with the cotton over the top is gorgeous. I would love to shop in this store too. Pretty everywhere. Happy Friday.
Have a great weekend.
xoxo
Kris

This N That said...

Wow ! It's a wonderful store and well worth the 30 minute trip..Looks like you.They have some lovely things..Was it expensive?? Have a wonderful weekend..Light snow here with temps below freezing..May have some sunshine on Sunday..

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh my goodness, this is fabulous! thanks for the tour. I'm in love with that cloche with the valentine theme!

Scribbler said...

This is definitely your style! I like the ornate mirror and the planter that is under it. I am sure you found something wonderful to bring home.

This weather is insane! It was almost 80 degrees here yesterday and today. We went to the summer closet to get dressed!

Debra said...

This weather is wild. Today I was wearing shorts, tee shirt and flip flops. Anyway I love that store. I am starting to transform my house into less color and more texture. What an inspiration this store is. Lucky you to live close to it.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Boy, that really DOES have your name written all over it! What a spectacular store! I'm drooling over the piece in the 4th pic. Those doors are so pretty! All the neutral colors are calling my name too. ;)

Unknown said...

What a good store. The store got it all for you.

- Gustavo Woltmann

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow.. Look like a fantastic store..

Katie Mansfield said...

It's beautiful. There is just so much inspiration to be found. I love the chargers on the table.

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

That's a beautiful store, Kelly. Lots that I would love too. Thanks for the tour.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

This store is heavenly! I can see why it's your favorite! I'll take one of everything please!