Wednesday, August 27, 2014

An Elegant Farm Wedding Part 2

Hello everyone!

Ready for some more wedding photos?  If you missed any of the first ones, you can see them HERE.  

Let me reintroduce you to the bride and groom, Jennifer and Joe.  Jennifer is my niece.



I left off with the cake display, so now onto the rest of the reception.

More gorgeous flowers were displayed in these candlabra's.



The food was served at these food stations. (Sorry my photo is blurry.)


Here is what was served.


Oops!  Too small to read!  They had these little menu signs set up at each station.  They served a large variety of gourmet foods such as, parmesan crusted chicken, shrimp and grits, flank steak, and even tacos.  

There were several bars serving drinks as well.


Anyone up for some dessert?  This dessert station offered up gourmet cakes and cookies.


I agree with this sign too!


Now a wedding reception just isn't complete without some good music and dancing is it?  

They took care of that too.


Here is the wedding party lining up for the first dance. (I believe many of the girls had changed into more comfortable shoes by this point.)  There were even flip flops offered to people on the dance floor!


And the bride and groom's first dance.


The wedding cake was eventually cut and served to everyone.


Some of the other details that I didn't get pictures of were the slide show playing during the couple's dance, a photo booth for guests to enjoy dressing up with silly props (as a take home souvenir) outdoor yard games, and even a late night food truck to serve guests that lingered late into the evening.  I'm sure I'm leaving out something too!  

It really was an incredible wedding and one that the couple will have wonderful memories of.  

I'll leave you with this professional photo taken of the couple on the farm.



They are now enjoying their honeymoon in Greece and Spain!  Lucky guys!

Hope you enjoyed seeing pics of this fairytale wedding as much as I enjoyed it.




Congratulations to

Joe & Jennifer
August 23, 2014


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Kelly ~


20 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I just caught up with part one, too...such a lovely wedding! The outdoor setting was gorgeous (love the umbrellas) and all of the personal touches made for a very special day! And...oh the dress! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

what a stunning photo of them in the field. what a beautiful wedding and couple. wishing them a beautiful life together as husband and wife. thanks for sharing!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Such a beautiful bride! I love her dress so much! Lovely, lovely wedding!!

Anonymous said...

The bride and groom look so wonderful together, beautiful wedding! I love the little chalkboard sign and the cake saying, so cute!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful wedding!! I love that last photo of them!!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. We could not make it, since coming from out of town and didn't have anyone to watch the little monkeys. Loved to see the pics you took.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

It looks like it was a wonderful celebration! I love that they had a dessert station and a late night food truck. They thought of everything! The bride's dress is gorgeous and I love the cake cutting pic!

Linda said...

Beautiful people, lovely food and AWESOME decorations!! I especially liked the lights in the bouquets! Candelabras!

Junkchiccottage said...

Beautiful wedding Kelly. What a gorgeous bride and handsome groom.
Kris

chateau chic said...

Gorgeous wedding! The reception looks like a very good time...and good food!
Mary Alice

cynthia lee designs said...

Beautiful wedding!! Beautiful bride!!
~Cindy

Pondside said...

You must have had a wonderful time - everything is just so beautiful! Your niece is a gorgeous bride.

Unknown said...

Everything looks so pretty, and your niece is beautiful!
Sally @cottagefix

This N That said...

thanks for sharing your nieces wedding. It was beyond fabulous. Best wishes to them both.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Such a gorgeous wedding befitting of the gorgeous couple...I love that Julia Child quote!!!...have to use that!!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Lovely! It reminds me of a wedding that my friend had recently. Very romantic!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Lovely! It reminds me of a wedding that my friend had recently. Very romantic!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Lovely! It reminds me of a wedding that my friend had recently. Very romantic!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Love the photo in the field. I LOVE rustic weddings!

Anne said...

What a lovely wedding!