Monday, August 25, 2014

An Elegant Farm Wedding Part 1

Hello everyone!

This weekend, my niece got married!  It was a beautiful wedding so I thought I would share it with all of you too. Who doesn't like a good wedding right?  


It was an extravagant affair with so much going on that there was no way to get pictures of every little detail.  But, trust me when I say that every little detail was thought of and carried out!  So, if I don't have pics, I'll try to mention them anyway.  

It was an outdoor ceremony set under apple trees on her husband's family farm.  They are now using it as a wedding event venue.  

The bride walked down this beautiful white draped aisle full of rose petals.  


To this amazing alter.


And here comes the bride!  She is my brother's daughter.


Is her dress not the most stunning thing you've ever seen?  It was a peachy flesh color studded in sparkly sequins and rhinestones (it looked like).  She truly looked like a princess!

They were married by the groom's uncle too.  This ceremony was truly a family affair!


This is my favorite picture (that I borrowed from Facebook).  She is full of joy now that she's married!


I loved the groom's tux too.  It reminded me of something from Casablanca.  

After the wedding we all went into the reception hall.


Our table was set with beautiful fresh flowers and candles.




I loved how abundant her flowers were and the use of eucalyptus with the roses.

Here is the gorgeous wedding cake!


It was set under a wire arbor covered in more incredible flowers.


Well, there is a lot more to see, but I'll continue it in my next post.  Hope you'll come back for that!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Kelly ~

25 comments:

Debby said...

So beautiful. The bride is stunning. I for get what they call that color of her dress.....candle light....not sure that's it. I remember when we were dress shopping. It was my favorite. com. The flowers are so stunning. Can't wait to see more.

20 North Ora said...

What a beautiful wedding and bride and groom!

Looks like a lot of fun.

Judy

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I can look at weddings all day long. I think I was secretly suppose to be a wedding planner. Gorgeous everything.

SImple and Serene Living said...

What a gorgeous bride and wedding. She looks so happy. xo Laura

Blondie's Journal said...

This was truly a fairy tale wedding. And I love outdoor weddings! They make such a happy couple and you are so right about the details! Love everything and hope you share more!

Jane xx

Our Hopeful Home said...

I think you're right, who doesn't love a wedding? She looks absolutely radiant, and he's not gso bad himself:) If farm weddinds were "in" when I got married I would have SO done this!
xo Kathleen

Our Hopeful Home said...

I think you're right, who doesn't love a wedding? She looks absolutely radiant, and he's not gso bad himself:) If farm weddinds were "in" when I got married I would have SO done this!
xo Kathleen

chateau chic said...

Gorgeous wedding and bride!
Mary Alice

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How beautiful the bride and setting are! What a wonderful place to have a wedding.

I am having a giveaway of a canvas print, you might want to enter for your niece and if you win she could have a wedding picture put on canvas!

White Lace and Promises said...

How exquisite! What a beautiful bride and yes, that dress is !!!! I've seen that color too and it's one of my favorites. So glad you enjoyed family time as well as such a beautiful event.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I LOVE weddings! That dress is gorgeous!!! What a cute couple! The cake and flowers are just perfect. Can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing!

Bliss said...

It's all beautiful, but the flowers.... wow!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful setting!! Her dress was stunning!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Everything is so beautiful from the bride to the decor...love that the cake was under the arbor...I set my son's wedding cake under a gazebo in the reception hall...it always makes such a great statement...can't wait to see more of the beautiful wedding!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride!!

cynthia lee designs said...

What a beautiful bride...love her dress! Looks like the farm was a perfect setting for the wedding. Just breathtaking!!
~Cindy

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

This was so much fun to see! The bride is beautiful, as is her dress- Wow! And the wedding cake under that arbor is spectacular! Can't wait to see more!

Art and Sand said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Ron said...

WOW! It is beautiful. I bet all those fresh flowers smelled divine:)

Cynthia said...

Kelly what a gorgeous wedding. The brides dress, gorgeous and I love the framed piece in the beginning. The flower setting were also gorgeous. They looked very happy.

Cindy

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What a beautiful wedding, Kelly! The decor is stunning; and the bride is gorgeous! The setting is picture perfect!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I'm on vacation, but so glad I decided to pay you a visit! The wedding looks absolutely lovely! I adore the arbor and the wedding cake is beautiful, as was the bride!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

What a perfect wedding! Everything is just stunning...from the bride and groom to all of elegant touches. Such a magical day that so many were blessed to share!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Gorgeous! Everything!

Anne said...

What a lovely day,her dress is beautiful! What a pretty bride!