Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let's Go Antique Shopping! (Part 1)

Hello everyone!

One of the nice things about the new consignment store that I'm using is the huge antique store across the street!  I took some pics with my iphone to share of some things that caught my eye while looking around. 

This particular antique store is large with some hard to find items for sale.  However, the price tags can be a bit steep.  So, it's all a matter of how bad you want it!


You can find some very unique things in here.




Love these ironstone tureens!


Also, these blue transferware dishes.  But be prepared to pay alot!




Sometimes, there are booths with a lot of  "junk" in them and then you'll see something nice sitting right in the middle of it. 


Loved this unique framed cow picture.  


This painted clock face was nice and affordable.


I will be back another day to show you the rest of the items that I liked.  There's always something interesting to see at this place!

Come back here later tonight at 7:00 (EST) for the Share Your Style link party!

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Kelly ~

15 comments:

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Love places like this! Those ironstone tureens are gorgeous! It's always fun to hunt down unique pieces at antique stores. I could spend hours in there. :)

Art and Sand said...

Oh, to have unlimited funds!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I have been staying away from antique stores because I didn't want to have to packed anything more than I already have, but I am looking forward to getting back out there after I get settled into my new home.

Your place looks like it would be great to browse though!

cynthia lee designs said...

What great goodies you shared from the antique store!! Love the Flower Market bucket and the clock face!!
~Cindy

Deserae said...

OMG!!! What a fabulous shop....soooo many tempting goodies!!!!!
~Des

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So many wonderful treasures! Looks like a great store!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, I love the cow picture. Please tell me how much??

Linda said...

I was afraid to look just in case I got the urge to go shopping! lol

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

I love shops like these, Kelly! You just never know what you will find! I see a few things in those pictures that caught my eye. Glad I don't live nearby...I'd be in a lot of trouble!

Joy Junktion said...

Would have purchased that flower bucket for sure :) Blessings, Cindy

Ron said...

I love the first wine jug with label.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LUV that wine jug in the first photo!!! So many pretty things!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of wonderful eye candy! I have a very old blue and white footed cake plate like the one in your photo...that price makes me think I should be selling it lol.

Bliss said...

Look at all the goodies to buy, how much restraint did you have to use?

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

I'd be in that shop constantly! Love the flower bucket!