Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Share Your Style Party #10

Hello everyone!

Have you been having a good week so far?  I'm happy that the rain has finally let up and the sun has decided to visit us again.  This Spring has been so wet and stormy here in GA!  I'm excited to see what you have to share with us this week.  This week, Debra from Common Ground is your host.



Hi Everyone, it's Debra from Common Ground
I'm your host this week and I'm so happy you're here
 to join in for the fun and inspiration!



Remember, when you link up on one blog,
you are seen on Eight!




I've been busy unpacking boxes from storage this last few weeks. After moving last November, we're still working to get all the boxes over to our house and unloaded. I've been finding a few Small Treasures I'd almost forgotten, and we were able to get our outdoor furniture and goodies in place. I'll be putting together my Potting Bench soon, hopefully. I'd love you to come by Common Ground for a visit!



There are so many great inspirational projects and fresh fun decor going on this time of year. Your Spring posts are just brimming with great ideas and beautiful spaces. Here are a few I loved this last week.


shared an old screen door re-do.




A great tutorial on
How to Make Fern Art from Amy at





 A Closet Built-In Industrial Desk for her son by
 Doreen at Hymns and Verses




Deserae is Embracing Spring with some Buffalo Checked Pillows




and a yummy temptation...
Key Lime Margarita Cupcakes 
from Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is

Thanks gals for sharing your wonderful posts last week!

Please have a link within your blog post
 to the blog where you party.


Thanks for joining in this week,
Let's get to it!!




3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so happy to be joining this week.Thanks Kelly and all of the other wonderful bloggers for hosting.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for the party, Kelly!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls