Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Share Your Style Party #9

Hello everyone!

Looks like I was able to use a different computer in the house that would allow me to upload tonight's party afterall.  Yay!  So sorry for all of the confusion if you came over to my site to link up earlier.

Are you ready to "share your style" this week?  Sherry from No Minimalist Here is your host this week.
 
 


Welcome to the  Share Your Style  party! 

Hi everyone!  I am Sherry and I write the blog  No Minimalist Here.   It's so exciting to be hosting this week and I truly appreciate you visiting.




My husband and I bought a house nine months ago and I have been busy trying to make it our home.  Our most recent project was removing a wall and adding new wood floors.  Decorating the new dining room is what we are working on now.   I hope you will drop by and see our progress so far.

  
 

 
Features from last weeks party.
 
It's always hard to choose just a few features each week because ya'll are such a talented bunch.  I hope you enjoy my selections from last week.



Rita at May Days shared her beautiful blue and white Spring tablescape.  Did you notice the creative use of fence pickets?



Liz and her husband built this wonderful pergola and landscaped their yard beautifully.  Visit Home To Cottage to see more.




I love Beignets and whenever we visit New Orleans CafĂ© de Monde is my first stop for these little pastries.  The Painted Apron shared this fabulous recipe at last week's party.





I admit I have potting shed envy every time I visit Mary at Home Is Where The Boat Is.   How beautiful is this Spring vignette?



If you were featured this week please grab our Feature Button.
 
  
I look forward to seeing what you share this week and I hope you will visit me at my blog No Minimalist Here , Instagram  and  Pinterest.
 
xx,
 
Click on Inlinkz if it doesn't open immediately .

 
 
 
 



9 comments:

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you all so much for hosting! Have a great week! Diane

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Kelly, so glad you're here!!!

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for hosting and always love Sheri' s house. Jane

Ron said...

Glad you received it, Kelly!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Hi Kelly! Glad things worked out, and thank you for the party!

NanaDiana said...

I always like to pop in here and see what new blogs I can find to visit. I always find at least ONE new one! Thanks-xo Diana

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

So happy to see you were able to get the party posted Kelly! It wouldn't be the same without you!
XO Barbara

Art and Sand said...

I haven't been able to share at the party because of my random blogging. I am determined to have something to share next week.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a great party! Please take a moment to stop by our party. We pin and tweet your masterpieces!
Lou Lou Girls